Saturday 24 November 2012

To be or not to be, that is the question...


I am thankful to all those, who have shown me the brightest light in dark and led to to the right path.
I am thankful to be the son of two very loving, supportive and caring parents.
I'm thankful for my friends, good people I can count on near and far, I will never have enough or too many.
I am thankful for sleeping in a bed at night, many people around the world and in Lahore have not received a  place to sleep, I see this everyday of my life. 
I am thankful for living in many places and finding different cultures and experiencing them first hand.
I am thankful for the moon and stars, even when I am feeling dark at nights, I find the brightest light in the night to light me up.
I am thankful for food on our table, I know there are difficult times around all around the world with poverty and hunger.
I am thankful for having problems and challenges, without them I cannot learn where my mistakes are and fix them.
I am thankful that I can go to school, I have seen children and teens around the world that are not able to have something like this.
  I am thankful for having a brother that is the best one that can be, I could not ask for a better one.
I am thankful to be happy almost all the time.
I am greatly thankful for my life, I couldn't ask for anything better.
I am thankful for being me.
I am grateful to those that have read what I have been thankful for through my life,
will you do it to?







No comments:

Post a Comment