Tuesday 26 March 2013

Team Self-Evaluation Antigone in 5


Ibrahim Razi

Working collaboratively as part of a team is a vitally important 21st century skill.  Take a few moments to reflect on your recent experience working as a team to put together your Antigone adaptations.  Rate your team as “Excellent,” “Good,” “Fair,” or “Poor” in each of the following areas:

Team Involvement:  All members of the team were actively and substantively involved in team discussions.

Excellent  

Time Management:  The team was able to complete the project in a timely manner and to submit a final product everyone could be proud of by the assignment due date.

Good

Establishing and Following Guidelines:  The team established and followed goals, roles, and responsibilities.

Excellent

Professional Communication:  The members of the team interacted with one another in a respectful and professional tone. Communication was clear with no typographical or grammatical errors.

Excellent

Next, respond to each of the following questions:

Was this team experience a positive one for you?  Why or why not?

This team experience was a positive one for me; I enjoyed making the Antigone in 5 movie. I had the chance to make friendships stronger, experience new environments and I learnt both my strengths and weaknesses in acting.  The best thing overall was that I had fun while doing and I wish to do it again in the future.

What can you, personally, do to improve future team collaborations?

I did have to leave early on the last day of shooting which included our last scene, this became problematic and the team had to improvise. I would say that I should be more available in the future. In the future, we should as a team, shorten the length of time we spend of making scene. We should also pay close attention to every scene and definitely learn out lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment