Thursday 20 December 2012

Challenge #5



                What I do now, affects my future in a positive or a negative way, which is for me to find out when I get to that position. These few years ahead, depend on my future, but for me to have a good future, I need to know what job I want to do and where I want to go to do that job and learn how to do it.

                When I was young boy, I had always admired to be a doctor; I knew what was needed to do this, because my father is a doctor.  The contemplation of becoming a doctor like my father was exciting yet fearsome, as the long wearisome hours of working in one place and discovering new people to analyze with concepts that I would have learnt in college or university.

                Over the years my interception of new courses in schools and perseverance to obtain knowledge grew, so did my familiarity of different jobs. This then widened my views to new jobs that I hope, would sustain and maintain me to be content and comfortable with life and its tedious or blissful challenges ahead
.  
                There are a few professions that catch my eye, although some may seem in my reach in my eyes, others seem as to achieve them, there needs to be a lot of effort put in, nevertheless, I am willing to do what I can to reach my goals.

                Architecture has always fascinated me, as it beautiful to look and each and every thing is to perfection, much like the Rolls Royce people, owners and builders dictate about their cars.  This is a great profession to get into, and since the age of 10 I have been accompanied by my parents to professions as such as they believe that my mind is built with handmade equipment. Therefore saying that I should be able to draw good blueprints of architecture and employing them in real life.  To achieve this profession, I will have to be able to get a good GPA and go to either MIT or SIC-Arc (Southern California Institute of Architecture).

                There is also business that interests me, as making good as supplying them all around the world, may this from textile mills to fast food restaurants, business acquires knowledge of area, time and location, with the elements that make up business. I would love to do business as it is a great profession and you help others whilst helping yourself. For me to achieve this, I would have to go to London school of business and finance, and from this then I can also go into accounting as that also interests me and links into business and this school very well.

               There is profession that draws my mind to a new level of knowledge, it comes under the "umbrella" of doctorate. This is neurosurgery, since the past 2 years, I have loved the idea of neuroscience, a branch which comes under biology, which is what I am studying as of this year and I love the subject, it is very interesting and forthcoming to me.  For me to get into this profession I would need an excellent GPA, with outstanding SAT scores complemented by an exceptional C.V. The college or university which would back this profession up really well would be Stanford University, division of Neuroscience or Johns Hopkins University, division of Neuroscience. My father had said that if I would want to get into neuroscience, the best university for me would be Johns Hopkins. It would require me work a lot, but I am willing to do that, for it will benefit my future.

                The profession that nearly my entire family has is doctor. This would be the obvious path to go to, as since my family has an abundance of it, why not have another one in the family.  Although I would leave this for me to decide later as I still have time before I have to pick which profession I have to get into and therefore which university will back it up and support it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment